Defense in criminal cases
A criminal defense lawyer is a practitioner with experience, who knows all the subtleties of his work, which helps to protect his client.
The role of a lawyer in criminal cases is very important. Having connected a criminal lawyer to the case in time, you have every chance of admitting your innocence, closing the proceedings, and appointing the most lenient punishment. In addition, there is a great chance that the case will not go to court at all.
You need to know that you should contact a criminal lawyer not only when the question arises of bringing you to criminal responsibility as a suspect, accused, defendant, but also if you are involved in the case as another participant in the process. Without special knowledge, you can harm yourself. For example, as practice shows, changing the status of a witness to the status of an accused is quite a frequent occurrence in criminal proceedings.
Turning to the law firm "NOVAKOVSKAYA & PARTNERS", you will be protected as much as possible, a criminal lawyer will make every effort to protect you. CONTACT US
CRIMINAL CASES SERVICES:
- legal advice on criminal matters;
- familiarization with the materials of the criminal case and providing clarifications on the prospects for criminal proceedings;
- processing of evidence in the case, check whether it is appropriate and admissible;
- participation in court when choosing a preventive measure for a client. The lawyers of our association will make every effort to ensure that the client remains free;
- appeal against decisions on the selection of a preventive measure in the form of a judge's decision, as well as on the application of other restrictive measures (seizure of property, temporary access to things and documents, etc.);
- protection of the client's interests from the moment of notification of the suspicion;
- escort during interrogation, investigative actions (during the inspection of the scene, search, interrogation, investigative experiment, delivery of a notice of suspicion, etc.);
- preparation of procedural documents necessary to protect the client (statements, complaints, petitions);
- appeal against rulings made by a judge;
- appeal of sentences in the court of appeal and cassation.
- work experience over 15 years.
- not one criminal lawyer will work with your case, but at least five, who will definitely not miss anything important that can help your defense.
- providing assistance 24 hours a day.
- an individual approach to achieve maximum results.
REMEMBER! A TIMELY APPEAL TO A LAWYER IS YOUR FREEDOM! TEL .: +38 (067) 504-42-82.