Public law disputes have arisen between the subjects of power, on the one hand, and legal entities or individuals, on the other. The main characteristic feature of an administrative dispute is that a party to it must necessarily represent a subject of power, who is a state institution or its official or official.
Having significant experience of work in the state legislative and executive authorities, the lawyers of the Novakovska & Partners Law Firm know all the subtleties from the inside, and this always helps to achieve the desired result for their client and, which is very important, in short lines.
The most common administrative disputes are:
- appeal against decisions, normative legal acts, individual acts, actions or omissions of the subjects of power;
- administrative disputes in the field of customs;
- appeal against decisions, actions, or inaction regarding access to public information;
- disputes in the field of state registration of rights to real estate and their encumbrances;
- administrative disputes in the field of land management and regulation of land relations;
- administrative disputes with the participation of the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund;
- labor disputes about the passage of public (state) service, illegal;
- dismissal, transfer or transfer to another position, change in working conditions, non-payment of wages and other payments;
- administrative disputes concerning the seizure or compulsory alienation of property for public needs or for reasons of public need;
- appeal against decisions of certification, competition, medical and social expert commissions, and other bodies;
- administrative disputes on the formation of the composition of state bodies, local self-government bodies, the election, appointment, dismissal of their officials;
- administrative disputes in the field of urban planning, planning and development of territories, architectural activities;
- appeal against decisions, actions, or inaction of the state executor;
- administrative disputes arising in the process of execution of court decisions;
- tax disputes;
- appeal against decisions, actions, or inaction of the state border guard authorities;
- administrative disputes over decisions, actions, or inactivity of subjects of power in cases of bringing to administrative responsibility;
- administrative disputes related to the electoral process;
- administrative cases in the field of road traffic/accidents.
We protect your rights from violations caused by unlawful decisions of the executive authorities. We ensure the stability and predictability of your business in the field of subsoil use. Contact us