As practice shows, almost every business need credit.
Often, individuals-entrepreneurs, enterprises, institutions, organizations turn to bank institutions or legal entities to obtain a loan, while not everyone succeeds in repaying the loan on time, which leads to disputes with creditors.
When signing a loan agreement, the borrower does not always understand all the "pitfalls" and the nuances of the loan, which may "play" not in his favor in the future when repaying the loan or resolving a dispute with the lender.
The most common questions are:
- unauthorized increase in interest rates;
- illegal accrual of interest, penalties, fines on a loan;
- collection of credit debt in court;
- fraudulent obtaining of a loan (without the knowledge of the owner of the passport);
In each case, the main thing is to timely seek legal assistance from a lawyer specializing in credit matters.
The partner of Novakovska & Partners is a practicing lawyer, specialist in credit issues, who:
- Will accompany the signing of the loan agreement and will acquaint you with all the risks, "pros and cons" for your business
- Will represent you in negotiations with the lender on the repayment of debt on a loan in court on the protection of the interests of your company in a credit dispute.
Lawyers of Novakovska & Partners every day defend the interests of their clients both in the pre-trial procedure and in court, decreasing the debt, promoting the recognition of the absence of debt, and promoting the recognition of the writ of execution that is not subject to execution.